3 people are interested
Facebook Advertising Specialist
ORGANIZATION: RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Rukundo International is looking for a volunteer to develop our Facebook advertising strategy. The focus of this position is to plan and execute paid Internet marketing campaigns. This is a position for someone that knows how to leverage specifically the Facebook Advertising Platform, analyze results and recommend new strategies when needed.Responsibilities
- Build engaging ads that generate leads, likes, donations, and sales utilizing Facebook Ads manager (1-3 ads per month)
- Create custom audiences
- Work with design team to coordinate graphics
- Analyze ads for effectiveness, making changes, as necessary
- Support ideas for Google Ads
- Support the comms team with brainstorming ideas for fundraising campaigns, and supporting the overall marketing strategy
- Willingness to take additional trainings to stay up to date on best practices
This role is expected to be generally accessible to the Director of Communications and responsive to emails.Qualifications
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing: paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to write (if needed) and use social media platforms to help raise awareness
- Ability to do some graphic design work (would be a plus)
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Experience in developing communication strategies, including social media platforms
- Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Marketing, Corporate Communication or Public Relations degree preferred
- Enjoys learning new things
- Committed to the mission of Rukundo International
About RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
9601 Shadow Oak Drive, Montgomery Village, MD 20886, US
Rukundo International (RI) empowers Kabale, Uganda's most vulnerable populations with educational and economic opportunities that lead to self-sustaining communities.
Founded in 2014, Rukundo International (RI) is dedicated to the overarching goal to empower women and children in Kabale, Uganda, acting as a partner and advocate, to ensure they have the basic human resources necessary to reach their full potential and to be successful. RI is also dedicated to fostering global awareness between individuals in the US and Uganda, providing opportunities to authentically learn about new cultures and develop meaningful relationships with those outside their community.
- Close to 3,000 Ugandans with access to safe water through installation of four water sources
- 50 vulnerable boys who are "off the streets" due to our boys soccer program
- 136 students enrolled in the Rukundo Preparatory School
- 1,165 girls graduated from the Girls Empowerment Program
- 57 students participating in the Scholars Program
- 22 women participating in the Women’s Cooperative to gain extra income for their households
- 100+ children engaged in our weekly Community Center programs
RI is currently partnered with Kyanamira - a small, rural community in Southwest Uganda - to create holistic, sustainable programs that provide opportunities for education, nutrition, hygiene, social development, & economic success. Working collaboratively with local government officials, community leaders, and the people, RI helps orphans, financially distressed families, and at-risk youth within the community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 11, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Time Commitment: 10-15 hours/month Role Commitment: 1 year