Social Media Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Vaccine Ambassadors
Seeking a creative professional social media consultant to assist with specific campaigns and routine engagement that will have global impact. Ideal candidates are highly familiar social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Showcase your skills while helping to make a difference.
- Develop and implement a organization social media strategy
- Monitor online activity across departments and geographical areas to ensure anyone using the company's online tools is following established guidelines and best-practice rules
- Encourage greater social media participation
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement and publicly speaking about the brand's social media strategy
- Use social media for impressions and brand awareness
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including GMB, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Understanding of social media KPIs, web traffic metrics and SEO
- Familiar with paid advertising on SM sites
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
7922 Kennebec DriveChapel Hill, NC 27517
April 10, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK