Volunteer Coordinator (VC) for our educational program for refugees from the Ukraine crisis.
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Educational Equality Institute
Help Ukraine's refugees to make a new start.
Do you have a passion for education and want to help the refugees? Join our team as a Volunteer Coordinator.
The Volunteer Coordinator (VC) is responsible for administering our volunteer educational program for the Ukraine Crisis. The primary responsibilities include the recruitment, scheduling and coordination of workgroups and individual volunteers/teachers.
- Respond to all individual volunteer inquiries.
- Maintain volunteer database and records of volunteer activities, including numbers of teams, volunteers, number of hours worked contact information, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for actively soliciting new volunteers and creating engagement.
- Conduct regular volunteer orientation for new volunteers.
- Conduct regular volunteer appreciation events.
- Compose and distribute press release to local media related to volunteer activities.
- Supervise, monitor, and delegate tasks to volunteers.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
- 0-2 years work experience in an administrative and/or event management or marketing support role. Relevant experience in a not-for-profit, military, multicultural and/or global organization preferred.
- Enthusiastic and focused on teamwork.
- Effective leadership and engagement skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
79 ØstdalsveienOslo, Oslo 1187Norway
April 9, 2022