14 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
The Volunteer Coordinator will administer all aspects of the organizations volunteer program including recruiting, training, and supervising volunteers.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Recruits, interviews, screens, trains, and supervises (or assigns) volunteer staff.
- Communicates with all departments of the organization to identify available opportunities and needs for volunteers.
- Recruits volunteer staff to fit these roles using a variety of resources and techniques.
- Gathers information about each volunteers skills, availability, and goals; matches volunteers with appropriate opportunities based on this data.
- Schedules, coordinates, and assigns volunteers to appropriate departments, supervisors, and/or mentors.
- Regularly communicates with volunteers to ensure placement is a good fit for individuals skills and goals.
- Maintains files, records, applications, and other data concerning volunteer program.
- Drafts, maintains, and publishes guidelines, best practices, and procedures for volunteer program.
- Coordinates volunteer recognition and appreciation events and activities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred.
5 More opportunities with The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
About The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
505 14th Street, Suite 290, Oakland, CA 94612, US
Promoting health, well-being and quality of life through research, training and community building.
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. As one of the largest and most comprehensive public health organizations in the nation, the Public Health Institute focuses its efforts in two distinct, but complementary ways. PHI promotes and sustains independent, innovative research, training and demonstration programs--many in collaboration with the private health care system and community-based organizations. PHI also serves as a partner with government to support its role in assessment, policy development and assurance.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 9, 2023
- 4 hours per week