4 people are interested
Nonprofit Grant Writer
ORGANIZATION: The Continents States University
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
The Continents States University looking to hire a dedicated grant writer to write grant proposals for our university. The grant writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the university to assist with other fundraising projects and develop relationships with board of officers. To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with board of officers.
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs.
- Assisting with the execution of the development department's strategy.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with Director of Development to compile an annual report.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
Grant Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in creative writing or related field.
- 2+ years of grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
About the university:
- We are nonprofit 501c3 educational university.
- Government approved to award postsecondary education and award degree.
- Internationally accredited by ASIC. A recognized accrediting body.
Mission: The Continents States University works to equip future professionals with the skills, tools, and opportunities that enable faster integration into the workforce industry around the globe by delivering membership, quality, and competency-based education to everyone across the continents.
Vision: The Continents States University aspires to be internationally recognized, an accredited private institution, where free education is embraced, and students grasp their new life, grow, and thrive.
Values: The Continents States University is committed to being a leader in diversity with an audience, staff, volunteers, program delivery instruction, community participation, and decision making.
Goals: At The Continents States University, we are committed to helping a diverse group of people in the United States and across the globe achieve access to free educational opportunities. We are dedicated to helping those in the United States and those in Russia, South Africa, Japan, and across the world. The University aspires to both national and global recognition for private online instruction, facilitating student learning and growth.
About The Continents States University
618 E South St Suite 500, Orlando, FL 32801, US
The Continents States University works to equip future professionals with the skills, tools, and opportunities that enable faster integration into the workforce industry around the globe by delivering membership, quality, and competency-based education to everyone across the continents.
The university is an online American, internationally accredited, committed to delivering modern, accredited, competitive, competency-based, and membership-based education to everyone across all the continents! The Continent States University offers all a variety of degree programs such as the Master of Science in Business Administration, Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Master of Science in Healthcare Administration, and will offer many others. However, it is an internationally accredited American university committed to delivering competitive, accredited, and membership-based education worldwide. Therefore, if you live in any city or country across the continents, you can take online classes in any degree program at an affordable price. You can join The Continent States University because we offer tuition-free accredited degree programs.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 8, 2022
- General Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Technical Writing
- Adult Education
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Orientation or Training