3 people are interested
DEVT: Social Media Curator
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
JerseySTEM posts articles and news about STEM happenings in relationship with corporations CSR programs. Posting our own content and relaying content from partner sources allows us to stay present and fresh.
The job of the Social Media Curator (you) is to :
- subscribe to news channels and their sources of stories about STEM education, Corporate Philanthropy, Diversity Equity and Inclusion in the corporate world
- Curate the storeis and make a selection of 2 stories/day
- Push them to our channels: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, IG
- Ability to read and screen news and articles
- Coordinate with JerseySTEM editor the selection of articles
- Post directly on channels or use Hootsuite
A week in a life of the Grant Writer (example 3 hours/week):
- 15mn daily: check newsfeeds, organize best pick by priority
- 15mn: Every other day: Post on JerseySTEM channels
Virtual Locations, Florham Park, NJ 07901, US
At this time, we are only able to enlist the help of volunteers with an address in the United States or Canada. If you are not located in the United States or Canada, pls do not apply to JerseySTEM and and good luck applying to the many great charities who are equipped to manage non US/Canada based volunteers. Good Luck. JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math ("STEM") education to girls grade 5-8 from underserved communities in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on, and online afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st-century problem-solving skills, and self-esteem.
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 24, 2023
- Internet Research
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- 3 hours per week. Minimum 3 months
- Willingness to learn Jira