General TEFL Content Writer - English Teacher, Educational Nonprofit for Teachers and Children
ORGANIZATION: Alice in Methodologyland
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are a nonprofit made for teachers by teachers.
We offer free educational content, teaching materials, professional development, and also free online and face-to-face workshops for children.
We need your help with the technical side of our operations, so we can focus on the educational side and we provide recommendation letters at the end of your service.
Your tasks as a general TEFL content writer:
Writing a collection of articles related to general TEFL.
Methodological books will be provided, and the articles should be semi-formal with added activities.
No minimum requirement of articles - you can write just one, or more.
About Alice in Methodologyland
Bulevar Patrijarha Pavla 14C, Novi Sad, Vojvodina 21000, RS
We are a nonprofit made by teachers, for teachers. We are here to help teachers and children fall in love with English. We are a nonprofit without stock photos and are made of 100% passionate educators.
The main goal of the Association is to develop professional development trainings and teaching content for English language teachers at all levels of education, and promote their development as professionals. Another main goal is to provide free English workshops for children online and face to face through various projects.
Within the fundamental goal, the Association is especially committed to:
1. Improving English language teaching in Serbia.
2. Professional development of English language teachers focusing on their development as autonomous professionals and the development of their 21st
3. Helping ESL teachers master the theoretical aspects of learning and teaching a foreign language by applying appropriate methodological approaches, techniques, and adequate teaching materials.
4. Development and implementation of educational programs in English, and general education aimed at the well-being of children and youth, especially young people with disabilities, members of minority ethnic groups, and young people from marginalized social categories by following the latest innovations in English teaching.
5. Motivating the development of teaching methods when it comes to talented students and students with difficulties in learning and/or development.
6. Strengthening the motivation of children and young people to learn English through a creative approach to teaching.
7. Development and application of digital competencies in both children and teachers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 7, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)