STRAY CAT ALLIANCE THRIFT STORE
ORGANIZATION: Stray Cat Alliance
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you love thrifting and helping cats? Are you ready to find your next treasure AND help us save cats and kittens at the same time? Become a volunteer at Stray Cat Alliance Thrift Store!
Do you have experience working retail or in a thrift store? Do you know your Gucci from your Fendi? Then we need you! We need volunteers who have retail and high end label knowledge to help sort donations, dust and wash plates and glasses, help set up displays with those high end clothes etc. You get to see all the donated goodies before everyone else AND you get a 10% discount!
All proceeds from Stray Cat Alliance Thrift Store support SCA's programs and efforts in saving cats and kittens.
Must supply proof of Covid19 vaccination(s).
About Stray Cat Alliance
PO BOX 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066, US
Stray Cat Alliance educates and empowers communities to advocate for every cat’s right to be safe, healthy, and valued.
Every day, our team works to save the helpless lives of kittens and cats by providing: spay/neuter, trap-neuter-return (TNR), adoptions, wellness care, medical care, and community shelter support.
Our goals are to:
- Eradicate cruelty toward cats through advocacy, rescue, and education.
- Find loving forever homes for cats and kittens taken in through all of our programs.
- Help shelters transform themselves from executioners to safe havens for cats by implementing SCA’s life-saving policies and procedures.
- Educate the community about the plight of free‐roaming cats and empower people to take action to stop population growth through spay and neuter.
- Create and sustain a No-Kill Nation by mentoring other communities to become no kill through our grassroots programs.
Stray Cat Alliance envisions a time when all cats are valued and safe whether in homes or communities, and when shelters serve as temporary safe havens.
10918 West Pico BoulevardLos AngelesLos Angeles, CA 90064
April 17, 2022
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hour shifts. Wednesday to Sunday
- Must supply proof of Covid19 vaccination(s).