Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
- Ensures photos and/or videos are taken for all new hounds
- Must be prepared to shoot photos and videos whenever and wherever a hound comes in, sometimes on short notice
- Uploads and organizes photos and videos on BHRSC Media Google Drive, Google Photos, and Youtube accounts.
- Distributes links to all of the above to appropriate committee members
- Distributes finalized bios & photos to BHRSC team members
- Arranges photography coverage of events as needed, including hound haul arrivals, Spring Games, and Bids & Bites For Bassets
- Ensures photography quality standards and guidelines are followed
- Edits video footage into compilations as needed
- Light editing of photos as needed
- Provides photos/videos for special projects as needed
- Executive Committee member
- Attendance at quarterly team meetings required
- Volunteering at events required - Spring Games and Bids & Bites For Bassets
- This job requires 2 to 4 hours per week on average, but can be more during busy hound times or events
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
PO Box 88Whittier, CA 90608
April 7, 2022