Help Maintain our Fleet and Facilities! Volunteer with the Red Cross!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross-Indiana Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Complete maintenance work orders for facilities in the Region or Chapter.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry depending on identified skill level and training.
- Serve as a local point of contact for maintenance service contractors to ensure their work is completed timely and economically.
- Will participate in office relocation efforts, and the support details related to opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities.
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of American Red Cross facilities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with established policies and procedures to assure compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity [SQUIPP], regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds
- Maintain a valid driver's license/ID from the state in which they reside
- Mechanical and organizational skills
139 More opportunities with American Red Cross-Indiana Region
About American Red Cross-Indiana Region
1510 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46201, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
29 South Stockwell RoadEvansville, IN 47714
March 20, 2023
- Facilities Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- As needed