Please visit the new page to apply.
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
Greet and welcome visitors and staff and provide general administrative support for the HR department.
- Ensure that visitors and callers to the HR Department are greeted and directed to the appropriate person in HR for support or guidance
- Provide administrative support to JAARS HR recruiting staff
- Assist with steps required for on-boarding of new staff
- Provide general administrative support to the JAARS HR Department, as needed
- Maintain a list of retired or elder volunteers/members and make contact on a regular basis to assure their welfare.
- Provide back-up to make new badges for incoming upon instruction of staffing specialist
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Excellent organization and communication skills with all levels of staff; a flexible, team-oriented professional with a willingness and readiness to provide administrative support
- A proactive, efficient, goal-oriented work style that can quickly adapt to ever-changing HR priorities; comfortable with periodic interruptions based on needs and requests
- Understand JAARS unique Talent Acquisition strategies, goals and initiatives
- Ability and willingness to learn HR consultation to managers on all aspects of recruitment: position description design, sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation to external hires and JAARS internal transfer invitation process
- Proven skills and experience in Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong commitment to and understanding of the confidential aspects of the work
- Prior experience on a professional HR team is preferred
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
April 6, 2022
- Office Reception
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- Background Check