4 people are interested
Director, Bureau of Management
ORGANIZATION: International Youth Federation
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
The Director will be responsible for supporting the IYF Senior Management in diverse aspects related to human resources, finance and administration, budget management, procurement and support services.
(A) Provide vision, innovation and leadership, and strategically directs and manages the Bureau to deliver high performance and quality on:
- Corporate services which are client focused, providing efficient, reliable, responsive and quality services.
- The strategic corporate advice in key areas, including a strategy to ensure financial sustainability, a people capability strategy and an improved performance management system.
- Provide effective calendar management and communications flow with regards to the work of the SG/USG and other IYF executive branches.
- Compliance and risk management.
(B) Provide administrative support to the SG/USG and the Executive Office:
- Prepares and issue correspondence, directives, management memorandum on behalf of the IYF Secretary-General and the Executive Office with regard to management issues.
- Prepares/approves HQ staff leaves in the e-leave system.
- Handles human resource administration issues.
(C) Provides support for effective advocacy of management activities in close consultation with the Senior Management Team (SMT):
- Supports the Secretary-General in interactions (in sensitive, political, diplomatic, others) with various external partners such as ambassadors, donors, country delegations, parliamentarians and high-level senior officials, as well as with global senior officials.
- Maintains information on the bureau activities.
- Researches, obtains and ensures the requirements for background materials for briefings, meetings, official missions and appointments.
(D) Ensures facilitation of knowledge building:
- Contributes to knowledge networks among all staff.
- Guides peers on coordination, administration management issues.
Minimum of 3-Years of experience and results preferred at national level preferred in management role, training, knowledge management, development, communications, international relations, capacity building, sport, women empowerment, public administration, public affairs, political science, international relations, economic affairs, social science, business administration, law, development studies, youth-led organizations or another relevant field.
About International Youth Federation
International House 24 Holborn, London, London EC1A 2BN, GB
To voluntarily represent, positively promote, and uphold the mission of "Empowering youth for a better world" in various programs and opportunities throughout the IYF interventions across member countries.
The IYF is a global youth network, an organization advocating for youth empowerment and connecting countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help young people build a better future. IYF works to empower youth in line with 2030 Global Goals Agenda, to create a sustainable world for all young people through education, advocacy, and the promotion of respect and compassion.
We inform, engage, and mobilize new audiences to take action and raise funds that support sustainable development programs for youth around the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 6, 2022
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Financial Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 25
- This vacancy is a voluntary-based position with (6-10 Hours/Week) part-time commitment