10 people are interested
Photographers & Videographers Needed for New York Asian Film Festival 2023
ORGANIZATION: New York Asian Film Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
Photographers & Videographers
Come join a creative team of Asian cinema fans dedicated to exhibition and appreciation of Asian film culture in all its forms. For the 22nd New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF), we are looking for photographers & videographers to document the festival! This year’s festival will run from July 14-30 at Film at Lincoln Center. Photographers of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.Key Responsibilities
- Documenting festival’s red carpet and Q&A events.
- Capturing portraits of incoming talent.
- Editing photos and making them available for publication.
- Shifts will be approximately six hours for a minimum of 3 days.
- Competency with photo editing software and a personal laptop
- Portfolio of past professional work
- Experience with event photography / videography
- * Video-editing skills are a plus.
- Gain experience, improve your skill set and build your portfolio
- Join a community of passionate professionals in the international Asian film industry.
- Access to all festival films and events at NYAFF 2023 (outside of shifts)
- Credit will be provided on festival social media posts and work can only be used on other public outlets with permission by the New York Asian Film Foundation.
Send an email with your resume and a short pitch to email@example.com. Feel free to drop us an email with any questions you may have!
4 More opportunities with New York Asian Film Foundation
About New York Asian Film Foundation
21720 State Highway 28, Delhi, NY 13753, US
The New York Asian Film Foundation is America’s leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the exhibition and appreciation of Asian popular film culture in all forms, building bridges between Asia and the West. With year-round festivals and programs (including the annual New York Asian Film Festival), NYAFF aims to bring wide audience and critical attention to contemporary and classic Asian cinema in the U.S.
New York Asian Film Foundation is America’s leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the exhibition and appreciation of Asian popular film culture in all its forms, with year-round festivals and programs, and a view to building bridges between Asia and the West. The New York Asian Film Foundation’s other events and initiatives include the Winter Series and special screenings like the anime marathon of Cowboy Bebop. The annual New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) has been presented in collaboration with the Film Society of Lincoln Center since 2010. Now entering its 20th year, NYAFF is North America’s leading festival of popular Asian cinema.
165 West 65th StreetNew York, NY 10023
May 23, 2023