DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Strategy Planning Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Resilience, Inc. is looking for a Strategy Planning Manager and offering internship programs in the Strategy and Planning department. Our internship programs are 90 hours with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement. We require at least a two-month commitment and have flexible start and end dates.
Interns will report to the Director of Strategy and Planning.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write out a basic business plan and edit as needed to make it up-to-date
- Work with other departments for smooth communications and organizational flow
- Work with department managers to maintain an up-to-date organizational structure
- Provide suggestions based on research and analysis of all information collected
- Be responsible to follow project guideline
- Develop business goals and objectives to lead the growth of the organization
- Be familiar with our core topics, including self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, and decision making & goal settings
- Work independently.
- Ability to work on a team and can attend a monthly meeting
- Reliable, punctual.
- Pay attention to details.
- Eagerness to learn and an open mind to improve critical skills.
- Receptive to improve problems and solving skills.
- Objective learning.
- Report to the director of Strategy and Planning
- Minimum of 5-10 hours per week, with flexibility during exam week.
- Gain experience in business management and demonstrate analytical skills during collaboration with the curriculum department and other departments.
- Learn critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Learn how to help organizations internally
- Gain and learn responsibility
- Gain leadership skill
- Demonstrate your understanding of business, analysis, and team working skills.
97 More opportunities with RESILIENCE1 Review
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 15, 2023
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Project Management
- 90 hours with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement. Can be flexible during exams.