1 person is interested
Chapter Treasurer Need - Las Vegas
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Las Vegas
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
- We need a Chapter Treasurer that will spend about 20 hours per month maintaining the financial records, filing the necessary reports and processing payroll every two weeks
- Oversee the chapter’s finances - cash position, plan to fully utilize federal grant funds, performance vs. budget analysis and reporting, and review coding of invoices sent to HQ for payment including "restricted" vs. "unrestricted" use of funds. Follow guidelines, policies and procedures as instituted by our National HQ accounting Department.
- Utilize the Intacct system to meet the reporting needs of the chapter;
- Maintain ongoing communications with the HQ accounting staff to ensure smooth relations between SCORE and local vendors and suppliers. Communicate to the local chapter, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with District Director, Chair, Vice Chair and Fundraising committee. Reconclie reports for monthly committee meetings and attend a leadership committe once a month (first tuesday of every month)
About SCORE Las Vegas
300 S. 4th Street, Suite 400, Las Vegas, NV 89101, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 5, 2022
- Financial Auditing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18