Virtual Teaching Assistant - Entrepreneurship Education
ORGANIZATION: SECOND CHANCE LIVING PMI CORPORATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Responsible for providing instruction to adult learners of varying academic levels.
- Prepare weekly virtual course content, discussion question and quizzes using Google Classroom, Google Forms
- Maintain weekly attendance by checking Participants’ work completion weekly
- Take and submit attendance weekly and engage regularly with all participants
- Check in with Participants regularly by email or phone to reinforce course completion and gauge participants’ needs
- Provide academic guidance to participants as needed to achieve academic and career goals.
- Review course content and materials as well as participant evaluations and make recommendations to Program Coordinator for course revision and/or development.
- Collaborate with Program Coordinator to review, evaluate and, if necessary, revise course content.
- Maintain accurate records of participant attendance, pre and post-test hours, grades, and progress.
- Submit final rosters according to established procedures and deadlines.
- Implement best practices for the retention of lessons for participants
- Adhere to SLPMI policies and procedures.
- Attend and actively participate in team meetings and professional development training.
About SECOND CHANCE LIVING PMI CORPORATION
9029 Jefferson Hwy, Suite D-1014, New Orleans, LA 70123, US
2nd Chance Living PMI works to improve the lives of justice-involved women in underserved communities by focusing on community resources that create measurable impact in workforce development, mental health, and reduce the probability of returning to prison.
2nd Chance Living PMI Corporation is an organization dedicated to supporting the lives of justice-involved women by providing housing and transitional programming, ensuring a successful transitioning back into their communities, and reducing their chances of recidivism.
At Second Chance Living PMI, we are committed to creating innovative and revolutionary solutions to the prison industrial complex and mass incarceration. With our leading approach, we guarantee a low recidivism rate by fusing innovation with education and discipline. Our evidence-based framework utilizes strategy and compassion to build personalized care for our clients.
Our organization understands that recidivism is a holistic issue that needs to be addressed from an ecological approach by providing women with necessities such as housing, personal care, and counseling while also equipping them with the tools and resources to prepare for their future.
Through our intensive career readiness program and job placement program, our clients can gain the skills they need to succeed in the workforce and valuable work experience.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 5, 2022
- General Education
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Adult Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 week commitment per session beginning April 11, 2022; 3-5 hours per week but negotiable