Do You Like To Interact, Engage and BE SOCIAL? Join our Community Outreach Team!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
As the world returns to normal, community events are also returning - including health fairs, volunteer fairs, senior expos, college campus fairs, etc. We are rebuilding our COMMUNITY OUTREACH TEAM and invite you to join the fun!
Volunteers on this team represent the Red Cross and become brand ambassadors at "tabling" events that align with the recruitment of volunteers. This includes building external relationships and connections while sharing information about our services, programs, campaigns, and volunteer opportunities. Everything is provided and you always work with at least one other teammate at each event.
Once trained, the expectation is that you can attend our regularly scheduled meetings and commit to at least two events every quarter, depending on the availability of scheduled events.
If you like people, are outgoing, professional, friendly, and enthusiastic about the Red Cross, we invite you to join our team.
Learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the team. Thank you.
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
Multiple locations West Chester, PA 19382
May 3, 2022
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Spring, Summer and Fall are our busy event season. We ask that you volunteer for at least 2 events every 3 months and attend monthly meetings regularly.
- Personable people who like to engage folks to our table and share our mission and opportunities for them to join our team!