REAL. LIFE. Exhibit (Tigard) - Greeter
20 people are interested
Volunteer with Medical Teams International
The REAL. LIFE. Exhibit is a walk-through, multi-sensory exhibit that allows people to experience what real life is like for those affected by disaster, conflict and poverty.
The REAL. LIFE. Exhibit Greeter welcomes and hosts groups that visit our Exhibit. We are looking for friendly, responsible, driven and compassionate volunteers who have an interest in working with the public.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet arriving groups and accompany groups through exhibit, as needed.
- Stay with groups while they are tour for safety reasons and be available to answer guest’s questions.
- Position is Ongoing: Minimum commitment is 2-3 shifts per month (shifts can be 1.5 hours long). Evening and weekend shifts available!
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this opportunity.
We'll work with your schedule.
14150 SW Milton Ct.Tigard, OR 97224
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to speak in front of small groups.