Real Life Exhibit (Tigard) - Greeter
26 people are interested
Volunteer with Medical Teams International
The Real Life Exhibit is a walk-through, multi-sensory exhibit that allows people to experience what real life is like for those affected by disaster, conflict and poverty.
The Real Life Exhibit Greeter welcomes and hosts groups that visit our Exhibit. We are looking for friendly, responsible, driven and compassionate volunteers who have an interest in working with the public.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet arriving groups and accompany groups through exhibit, as needed.
- Stay with groups while they are tour for safety reasons and be available to answer guest’s questions.
- Position is Ongoing: Minimum commitment is 2-3 shifts per month (shifts can be 1.5 hours long). Evening and weekend shifts available!
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this opportunity.
- Please visit: https://www.medicalteams.org/volunteer/us-opportunities/
About Medical Teams International
14150 SW Milton Court, Tigard, OR 97224, US
To demonstrate the love of Christ to people affected by poverty, conflict and disaster.
In our broken world, so many people are suffering. They are pushed to the margins and forgotten. Men, women, and children are persecuted and left without homes. They are hurting, sick, and in crisis.
God calls us to love the vulnerable, to dare to love like Jesus. He uses us to provide those in crisis with protection and care.
We work to restore health as the first step to restoring hope. Because every person deserves the chance for a better life. Because every person - no matter where they are or how desperate their situation - matters.
We'll work with your schedule.
14150 SW Milton Ct.Tigard, OR 97224
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to speak in front of small groups.