Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: PRISM FL, Inc
PRISM relies on the dedicated contributions of volunteers to further its initiatives. Outreach Directors oversee our Outreach Task Force. Outreach Directors do not receive a paycheck, but they do receive the satisfaction that they are helping an organization for LGBT youth. There is potential for a paid position in the future.
Outreach Directors have the following responsibilities:
- Contact new volunteer applicants to provide more information about opportunities
- Guide new volunteers through the process of completing volunteer applications if they have not already
- Provide necessary information to volunteers about task forces, community service, upcoming events, etc
- Coordinate community service and attendance logs with other Task Force Managers and Volunteer Managers
- Complete necessary paperwork for volunteers
- Develop and oversee the operations of the Outreach Task Force (sharing strategies, coordinating outreach events, etc)
While it is not required, it is greatly preferred that applicants have experience with one or more of the following: volunteer management, networking, LGBT issues, sexual health, public health, gender and sexuality, event management, and youth services.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1232 Northwest 14th StreetBoca Raton, FL 33486
April 2, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity
- Public Advocacy