Let's Rock the 80's Kent Festival Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Child Bereavement UK
Role Summary: We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers to register their interest in representing Child Bereavement UK at the incredible Let’s Rock the 80’s Festival series this year. All we ask for is just 4 hours of your time to assist us with selling wristbands and raffle tickets and scanning entry tickets at the entrance gate. In return for this, you will be able to enjoy the whole event for free! You will be fully briefed at the start of your shift and will be supported by Child Bereavement UK staff throughout. You will have access to free water and snacks while volunteering. During your time volunteering, you will be given any PPE required in line with regulations.
Terms: Time-specific shift of 4 hours
Based: Let's Rock Kent festival, or more if you’d like of the Let’s Rock Festivals, which take place across the UK (for precise locations and dates please view Lets Rock website: Let's Rock 80's - The Retro Festivals
Additional: We encourage diversity in all our volunteer roles. If you have a disability or additional need and have concerns as to your ability to volunteer, please do contact us to see how we can support you.
Essential Skills Required:
· A friendly and approachable personality
· Aged over 18 years (your children can join you while volunteering however they will not be listed as a volunteer themselves and will be attending the event at your own risk.)
· Confident with basic technology, such as a card machine (training will be provided)
Ideal Skills Required:
· Confident in working with the general public
· Selling wristbands and raffle tickets
· Scanning entry tickets
What you’ll get out of the experience
· Free entry to a Let’s Rock the 80’s Festival
· Priority access to other volunteering positions across the charity.
Key Working Relationships
· Fundraising Team
· Festival goers
· Other volunteers
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
MaidstoneKent, ME15 7RNUnited Kingdom
April 1, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS