Red Cross Volunteer Recruiter - Fannin County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Georgia Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Volunteer Recruiter assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities for the American Red Cross of Georgia. You will:
- Recruit volunteers for our Disaster Cycle Services, Blood Services, Service to Armed Forces and other operational volunteer positions.
- Meet with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruit new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruit current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
- Distribute flyers to local businesses and organizations
- Advertises and markets for open-call events.
About American Red Cross - Georgia Region
1955 Monroe Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
VariousBlue Ridge, GA 30513
March 31, 2022
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Disaster Response
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- 5 - 10 hours per month
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection if participating in in-person activities and/or performing work in a Red Cross facility.