ORGANIZATION: The Gallery ATX, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
You will collaborate with our Mujer Manifesto Coordinator and Co-Editor to curate, format, and print Vol. 2 set to publish October of 2022. This role is Part-Time ~2-3hrs/week Essential Functions
- Recruiting for Zine Submissions
- Zine curation
- Zine formatting in In-Design/ other cloud collaborative platform
- Graphic Design & Content Creation for Instagram page and Zine content.
- Relevant copy, print, writing, or graphic design training
- Ability to manage, coordinate, and track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to clearly manage internal and external files
- Adobe InDesign or Acrobat proficiency, or a strong willingness to learn
About The Gallery ATX, Inc.
11401 Morgans Point St, Manor, TX 78653, US
Our mission is to impact new audiences through creative collaborations, pop-up exhibitions, and brand partnerships. By providing a platform to display our artists’ message, we connect a community of diverse creators and collectors. We aim to keep all exhibits free to the public and with minimal costs to artists. We do this with the help of partners such as yourself to continue to support the local art community!
The Gallery is a woman powered Austin, Texas based fine art collective devoted to exhibiting original and profound works of art from a carefully curated group of artists.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 30, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- 2-3 hours a week