3 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators designed to address the specific challenges of developing countries. These devices will be distributed on a charitable basis. For our Mission we need your help. If you are motivated by the description below, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity using our internal system at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136
As a webmaster you will be responsible for our website, the face of our organization. As such your work will directly impact the number of people we reach thus helping us to save more lives. Initially we will need more help as we plan to redo our website, later only maintenance will be required and a few minutes per week might be enough.
- Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
- Updating the list of members with pictures on a weekly basis
- certificate or demonstrated experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Can work without supervision
- Ideally, experience with static website hosting using Azure
Become part of our mission by filling out our application form at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136
That others may breathe!
Brigham Creek Rd 174, Hobsonville, Auckland 0618, NZ
Our mission is to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the world's medical workforce fighting COVID-19
We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators that will also gather high-resolution treatment data for scientific research and treatment optimization.
Our equipment will be distributed on a "what you can pay" basis. Our Ventilator is different from other Ventilators in that it will provide the doctors with powerful automation infrastructure and be fully controllable over the Internet, with the medical professional observing the patient over a phone camera, thus reducing viral load on the medical professionals at the front line, enabling those in stable countries to help and allowing one doctor to have an overview over many patients.
Given the rapidly deteriorating situation in India, we are currently focusing our efforts on the development of a low-cost, high-efficiency oxygen concentrator but are continuing our ventilator development as well.
Our Ventilator is now undergoing some changes that are required for medical compliance in our target countries. Parts cost for a single unit are US$300 but will drop in mass production and bulk ordering maybe even down to US$200. The oxygen concentrator is estimated to cost between US$300 - US$500
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 17, 2022
- Required Weekly Time Commitment: 5-15h depending on experience