1 person is interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators designed to address the specific challenges of developing countries. These devices will be distributed on a charitable basis. For our Mission we need your help. If you are motivated by the description below, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity using our internal system at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136
As a Medical Device developing organization, we must comply with strict regulatory standards on planning and documentation of our products.
- Develop a short workshop teaching the basics of Jira and Confluence to volunteers who need to work only with the bare minimum of our IT.
- Develop a workshop jointly with the Quality Management Team that teaches volunteers who work in quality-related areas about document control, requirements management, etc.
- Develop a workshop with Human Resources that teaches new recruiters how to use our self-made Jira Recruiting System
- Understand and learn to use the third-party apps that we use and implement them in the workshops.
- Conduct monthly workshops with volunteer groups of about 2-10 people (based on demand)
- 1+ year of experience working extensively with Jira and Confluence
- Ideally, previous exposure to design control practices or genuine interest to self teach design control practices
Become part of our mission by filling out our application form at http://jira.ardenmed.com/plugins/servlet/loginfreeRedirMain?portalid=16&request=136
That others may breathe!
Brigham Creek Rd 174, Hobsonville, Auckland 0618, NZ
Our mission is to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the world's medical workforce fighting COVID-19
We are a non-profit organization building an infrastructure to develop, manufacture, distribute and operate remote-controlled ventilators and oxygen concentrators that will also gather high-resolution treatment data for scientific research and treatment optimization.
Our equipment will be distributed on a "what you can pay" basis. Our Ventilator is different from other Ventilators in that it will provide the doctors with powerful automation infrastructure and be fully controllable over the Internet, with the medical professional observing the patient over a phone camera, thus reducing viral load on the medical professionals at the front line, enabling those in stable countries to help and allowing one doctor to have an overview over many patients.
Given the rapidly deteriorating situation in India, we are currently focusing our efforts on the development of a low-cost, high-efficiency oxygen concentrator but are continuing our ventilator development as well.
Our Ventilator is now undergoing some changes that are required for medical compliance in our target countries. Parts cost for a single unit are US$300 but will drop in mass production and bulk ordering maybe even down to US$200. The oxygen concentrator is estimated to cost between US$300 - US$500
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 27, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Required Weekly Time Commitment: 0.25