Board Member of Southern California Philharmonic (One Year)
ORGANIZATION: Southern California Philharmonic
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Southern California Philharmonic is an all volunteer community symphony orchestra, primarily serving communities in South County. We are looking for individuals to serve on the Board who will bring a variety of skills to help us continue to be an effective cultural organization and resource in the community. We want to build our orchestral opportunities for members of the community, run efficiently, and bring new ideas about how the orchestra can improve and grow.
- Skills that we are looking for include, but are not limited to include: 1. social media skills 2. accounting 3. publicity. 4. planning, and 5. fund raising.
- Our signature program is our Young Artists Program where students audition and those selected perform with the orchestra. This program, for example, requires a lot of coordination with the students, their parents, and their teachers.
- Please visit our website at: https://socalphil.org/;
- And our young artists site: https://socalphil.org/young-artists/
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Southern California Philharmonic
18032 LEMON DR STE C # 115, YORBA LINDA, CA 92886, US
The Southern California Philharmonic is dedicated to serving local audiences, musicians, and students by providing an opportunity for direct participation in a priceless cultural heritage.
An Orange County, CA community-based orchestra providing local musicians and the public a chance to engage with the great orchestral works. The 2018-19 season marks the 16th year of existence for the Southern California Philharmonic. We invite you to learn more about the group's long history and join us as we move forward on a musical journey with the mission of bringing the great masterpieces and orchestral works to Orange County. The approximately 60 regular members of the Southern California Philharmonic bring their unique musical talents to a wide range of instruments and compositions.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 29, 2022
- Market Research / Analysis
- SCP board meetings are monthly via ZOOM. They typically last about 1.5 hours. Other time commitments are related to what ever a board member needs to carry out his/her project commitment. Board members are not required to attend our concerts.