3 people are interested
Media & Communications Officer
ORGANIZATION: Low Entropy Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic Volunteer Media and Communications Officer to join our team.
Low Entropy elevates humanity through the power of compassionate, authentic communities. Our programs foster transformational impact by empowering adults, youth, and children through personal growth and meaningful interpersonal connections.
Purpose: Increase visibility and brand awareness of Low Entropy Foundation enabling each of our programs to continue serving in abundance.
- Develop support and promote our mission, including effective message development
- Seek out public speaking opportunities for Low Entropy representatives
- Build relations with internal teams, journalists, media outlets, bloggers, and event planners
- Work in line with Funding Strategy towards annual goals
- Maintain records of outreach activities
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including cross-cultural communication
- Interest in Communications and Public Relations is quite crucial here
- Network of media and branding connections is an asset
Support: Working closely with the Exec Director & Managers of the Fundraising Department
If you are interested, please contact us at Volunteer@lowentropy.org
About Low Entropy Foundation
#310 - 2540 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3C 3W4, CA
The Low Entropy Foundation is on a mission to elevate humanity through the power of compassionate, authentic communities. Our programs foster transformational impact by empowering individuals through personal growth and meaningful interpersonal connections. We believe that personal development should be available to all!
Since 2015, what started as a small gathering for like-minded individuals has blossomed into an expansive community of programs and individuals seeking to elevate their worldview. Today, the Low Entropy Foundation offers a wide variety of free services for adults, youth, and children to empower personal development and build authentic interpersonal connections.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 18, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Executive Admin
- Must be at least 19
- 2-5 hours/week