1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Do you have extensive leadership, management, and/or nonprofit experience? Become part of our volunteer team to lead and facilitate soft skills workshops for nonprofit staff. Workshop topics may include appreciative inquiry, conflict management,strategic planning, board development, organizational development, human resources, DEI, branding and marketing, financial resource development, high functioning teams, coaching or business ethics.
Our workshops are small--no more than 25 participants at a time. Over the last 20 years, hundreds of nonprofit personnel have completed our programs. Participant quotes:
- I would love to take the course again!
- If you are a manager, or leader of any kind, this class is absolutely a must. You will learn how to be better.
- I learned a lot about myself, my leadership style, and how to take others into consideration within that style.
Our ideal volunteer has a passion for community transformation combined with a minimum of 10 years senior leadership or management experience.
If you are interested and live in the greater Cincinnati area, your next step is to complete our volunteer application on the OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence website. You can do so by cutting and pasting the following URL into your browser:
You will be contacted within 2 working days after you submit your application.
You have lots of choices for your volunteer time. Join us and see the difference you can make!
OneSource Center embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. As an inclusive organization, we:
- listen attentively to understand,
- look inward to see how we can make an impact,
- work deliberately to help vision a path to positive change.
Thank you for your interest!
About OneSource Center for Nonprofit Excellence
936 Dalton Street, Cincinnati, OH 45203, US
We are a resource center providing services, products, and connections to strengthen the impact of nonprofits serving the Greater Cincinnati community.
Connecting people and products to organizations that need them--that's what we do. As a one-stop shop for nonprofits working for the benefit of our community, we are a resource center providing services, products, and connections exclusively for other nonprofits.
OneSource Center is the result of a merger of two long-standing nonprofits-Cincinnati Resource Center & Executive Service Corps of Cincinnati.
We make heavy use of volunteers and offer services, products and connections to help nonprofits excel. We rely on our experienced volunteers to offer expert consulting on a broad range of topics and to facilitate leadership development programs. Nonprofits can shop for cents on the dollar in our warehouse of donated furniture or in our marketplace. We also refer nonprofits to free or low-cost resources of which they otherwise might not be aware.
936 Dalton AvenueCincinnati, OH 45203
March 29, 2022
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Intro to management series requires 30 hours over a 3 month period. Topical expertise may require 3-4 hours at a time.
- Personable, public speaking, able to relate to diverse groups of people, internet savvy, passion for improving the community, responsible, dependable.