Animation Supervisor (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Are you seeking a volunteer role that affords you an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while being committed to helping further the efforts of ARO’s mission in helping victims of abuse?
- Do you like the flexibility of working within a virtual environment?
- Enjoy interacting globally with others who share the same passion for making a difference?
- Are you interested in the value of developing your skill sets, departmental cross-training, leadership roles, mentoring or the opportunity to excel within your chosen vocation?
Apply with ARO today and join our team of amazing volunteers!
**This is an unpaid volunteer position**
Responsibilities of an Animation Supervisor include:
- Conduct annual illustration needs assessment of existing and future training methods
- Develop illustration department objectives
- Oversee a growing team of Illustration Coordinators
- Attend weekly management and monthly brainstorming meetings, organizational bi-weekly calls, and team bi-weekly calls and provide project updates to the Department Manager
- Digitally edit, copyright, subtitle and create images, audio and video using illustration software
- Develop effective and engaging training materials that utilize a variety of media
- Research illustration software compatible with the non-profit environment and provide solutions for improving existing software as applicable
- Conduct follow-up studies on completed training materials to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of the product(s)
- Utilize standardized color concepts in alignment with ARO’s branding image
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of ARO in alignment with its values of compassion, empathy, expertise, confidentiality, integrity, enlightenment, courage, and loyalty
- Work effectively & efficiently individually and in collaboration as a member of a team, and assist with other department tasks as needed
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience within training and development, illustration, or relevant field of study
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or equivalent preferred
- Effective leadership skills to ensure projects, initiatives or other work functions are performed successfully
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to mentor and be mentored
- Working knowledge with a variety of multimedia training tools and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Working knowledge of Zoom meetings, Slack and Asana preferred
- Ability to design and implement effective training and developmen t materials
- Must be available to volunteer 10-15 hours a week
About Abuse Refuge Org:
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 10 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
ARO i s an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For more about our hiring practices, please refer to:
Human Resources - Abuse Refuge Org
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 16, 2022
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Professional Development
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours/week