3 people are interested
Help Us be Social! Social-lite Volunteer or Intern
ORGANIZATION: Daily Work
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Help Daily Work be Social!
We’re looking for a digital media volunteer or intern who can help us tell our stories by developing interesting blog and social media content and updating and improving our website. Daily Work is committed to having a diverse staff, intern, and volunteer workforce.
We encourage people from all racial, ethnic, socioeconomic backgrounds to apply.
Types of Activities (can be customized to your skills and interests)
- Collaboratively develop social media strategy and other communications to boost followers and engagement
- Customize and post regular content for our blog, Facebook page, Twitter feed, and LinkedIn account
- Research and implement strategies for improving Daily Work search engine results
- Assist with entering, writing, or developing web content
- Assist with writing and developing eNewsletters
About Daily Work
105 University Ave W, St Paul, MN 55103, US
Daily Work's mission is to provide employment services and mentoring so all job seekers can thrive, resulting in a community where everyone can work, grow, and contribute.
Daily Work Helps Job Seekers
People come to Daily Work with a desire to succeed and a host of complex barriers to employment - limited English language skills, homelessness, a lack of transportation, no technology access, family responsibilities, and more. Our committed group of community volunteers and interns are passionate about providing employment support services and mentoring that lead to financial stability and a full life for our job seekers.
Our work is grounded in a focus on equity and the belief that when individuals flourish, so do families and communities. For more than 15 years, job seekers have found new work and an opportunity to thrive through our services and support.
Daily Work is a nonprofit organization that supports people in finding and keeping work. Our mission is to provide employment services and mentoring so all job seekers can thrive, resulting in a community where everyone can work, grow, and contribute. For most people, employment is a means to long-term self-sufficiency and a thriving life. At Daily Work, employment is not seen in isolation, but as an integral element of a healthy, holistic life experience. Daily Work considers these elements in serving our diverse community and it drives our commitment to an "all are welcome" approach to serving people who desire work. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to experience the positive impacts of work in their life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 28, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Website Project Management
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-5 hours/week
- • Academic classes or professional experience in public relations, journalism, advertising or marketing • Experience in a non-profit or educational environment • Excellent writing, verbal, proof reading, editing, phone and organizational skills