Social Media Specialist - Instagram (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Are you a creative? Obsessed with Instagram? Looking for an opportunity to marry those skills into a career? Come join ARO’s Social Media Department as a Social Media Specialist ! If you're looking to change careers or add additional experience to your resume, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts to save victims of abuse.
- Incredibly fun staff and volunteer atmosphere.
- Emotionally supportive work environment.
- Manager mentorship toward your career aspirations.
- Sparkling letters of recommendations for high performers.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
Responsibilities And What You Will Do:
- Instagram Guru:
- Create striking targeted content.
- Be a #hashtaghotshot
- Write enticing caption copy that garners engagement.
- Conduct research and summarize findings on Insta trends and analytics.
- Directly engage and educate the abuse care community via comments, shares, and direct messages.
- Work with leadership to implement ARO brand presence across social media.
- Respond to emails and Slack notifications in a timely manner.
- Perform other appropriate tasks or duties as requested.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Available to work 8-10 hours a week
- Experience in social media marketing, specifically Instagram .
- Experience in or willingness to learn content creation in Canva.
- Experience in or willingness to learn social media copywriting.
- Ability to attend 2 mandatory biweekly meetings.
- Be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Possess a collaborative way of working.
- Behave professionally in manner and appearance.
- Be consistently organized and flexible.
- Ability to anticipate and critically think through problems.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link:
Human Resources - Abuse Refuge Org
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 16, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours/week