Front desk support needed, volunteer with the Red Cross Operations team! (Richmond, IN)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross-Indiana Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Pair your administrative and social skills to provide great service at our office!
As a Front Desk Volunteer:
- Greet and direct visitors
- Answer and field phone calls
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Weekday availability during business hours
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Strong customer service skills
- Steady bi-weekly/weekly schedule
Questions? Contact a Volunteer Recruitment Specialist, redcrossrecruitsIN@redcross.org, or call/text (317) 886-8508
About American Red Cross-Indiana Region
1510 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46201, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
829 E Main StreetRichmond, IN 47374
May 13, 2022
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment is flexible, but weekly schedule ideal (during business hours)
- Ability to use Microsoft 365 Office applications