Canteen Volunteer Dover, DE
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Blood Bank of Delmarva
• Greet and interact with donors, volunteers, staff in a friendly helpful manner.
• Offer refreshments to donor.
• Observe donors for any adverse reaction to donation (e.g., fainting) and alert donor staff if assistance is needed.
• Keep tables and cabinets clean and stocked with food options, cold, assorted drinks in the cooler and keep hot drinks available.
• Help donors feel comfortable, needed and appreciated so they will want to return to the Blood Bank of Delmarva, becoming a regular donor.
• Give suggestions, issues, or comments to Angela Williamson, Community & Volunteer Relations Specialist, 302-737-8405 ext. 819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Log volunteer hours if more than on the schedule.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
221 Saulsbury RoadDover, DE 19901
March 25, 2022