3 people are interested
MKTG: Creative Writing and Graphic Design Team Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
JerseySTEM Development team is in charge of producing content relevant to our Corporate sponsors.
We are looking for an individual interested in a coordination role to support a pool of 5 Writers and Graphic Designers who are delivering Fliers, Brochures, Articles, Blogs, Presentations to internal clients. The Creative team is made of experience contributors and do not need help producing the content but need coordination amongst them and with the internal clients
- Manage the Monday 5:30pm-6:00PM EST Weekly Team Call with the pool of creative volunteers (5)
- Distribute Tasks amongst Writers and Graphic Designers
- Communicate with the internal client about deadlines, specs, edits....
- People skill. Experience managing others.
- Ability to convert a general assignment into a set of discrete tasks to be assigned to individual volunteers
- Experience with or willing to use Jira for Task Management
- Experience or willing ness to use Google Docs for Writing and/or Canva for Graphic Design
Virtual Locations, Florham Park, NJ 07901, US
At this time, we are only able to enlist the help of volunteers with an address in the United States or Canada. If you are not located in the United States or Canada, pls do not apply to JerseySTEM and and good luck applying to the many great charities who are equipped to manage non US/Canada based volunteers. Good Luck. JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math ("STEM") education to girls grade 5-8 from underserved communities in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on, and online afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st-century problem-solving skills, and self-esteem.
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 26, 2023
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Project Management
- People 55+
- 4 hours/week including 1 hour of virtual meeting at scheduled time for a minimum of 3 months, more preferably.