SEO Manager Focused on Transformation
ORGANIZATION: Institute For Global Transformation
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Institute for Global Transformation (IFGT), is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being a key contributor and assisting our organization to reach new heights.
We are seeking a very special individual who has the skills and vision to realize the potential of the IFGT's impact for good. The right person will bring a mix of an outgoing, enthusiastic, "can do" attitude, business acumen, and a genuine passion for public service. While not required, we encourage those who have a background in spirituality and are creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to apply. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
Before responding, please be sure to go to our website at www.ifgt.org and read through our articles, philosophy page, etc. to be sure you are in alignment with our philosophy, vision, and mission.
SEO Manager Scope of Duties:
Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing recommendations for organic SEO success
We are looking for a skilled SEO/SEM manager for all search engine optimization activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- SEO experience
- Good understanding of conversion and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
About Institute For Global Transformation
4915 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542, US
Create a world where people work together to benefit society and the planet. Provide an arena in which individuals can explore higher consciousness and apply their discoveries in practical ways to uplift and transform their individual lives, the global community and the planet. Create, develop, and implement processes that allow individuals to explore, experience and utilize the oneness of all things. Establish a global network of individuals and organizations who work together to utilize shared higher consciousness and apply it to create a paradigm shift in our approach to global concerns and the upliftment of humanity.
We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate:
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability: Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism: Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Internet Research
- 2 hours per week