Farm & Food Mobile Workforce Cooperative
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: UpRoot Colorado
The success of the Farm & Food Mobile Workforce pilot project over the past four years (2018-2021) has shown a high demand in Colorado for workers with farm and food-industry experience. The time is right for workers to launch a cooperative effort that could offer: A financial share in the equity or value of the co-op, which grows over time ...
- One vote per person in governing your work and the organization's direction
- Flexibility in work hours according to your own needs
- Greater job security
- Camaraderie in coordinating and working with others
- Opportunities to develop new skills and knowledge areas in a variety of different jobs
For more than 200 years, workers across the U.S. have empowered one another through cooperative businesses. Join us to learn how food and farm workers in Colorado can do the same.
- Colorado residents, only, please
- Agricultural or food-systems experience
- A passion to establish food equity, food justice and food- systems change
- The ability to work independently or in groups
- Comfort working outdoors
If you have farm or food-industry work experience and would like to shape your own destiny by collaborating with other workers in the food and farm sector, explore the possibility of launching a worker-owned company that would provide professional food and agricultural services along Colorado's northern Front Range.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
4670 White Rock CircleBoulder, CO 80301
March 24, 2022
- Public Advocacy