ORGANIZATION: WINTER PARK LIBRARY ASSN
Please visit the new page to apply.
Become a Concierge Volunteer to assist our staff at the NEW Winter Park Library! In this volunteer position, you will learn valuable skills, such as:
- Greet patrons and guests as they walk into the Library with a warm, helpful demeanor.
- Answer basic questions regarding the Library, including but not limited to:
- Locations of rooms, bathrooms, events, collections, and other utilities.
- Business hours for both Library and New Leaf Bookstore.
- Donations to the Library/Bookstore
- Direct patrons to staff when questions are beyond volunteer knowledge/jurisdiction.
Volunteers should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, punctual, a team player, and eager to learn, among the following qualifications:
- Able to speak clearly
- Have a polite, patient, and positive demeanor
- Regular commitment and schedule desired
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Be 18 years or older
- Prior customer service/docent experience a plus
- Bilingual/multilingual a plus
- No experience required - we’ll train you!
About WINTER PARK LIBRARY ASSN
460 E NEW ENGLAND AVE, WINTER PARK, FL 32789, US
The Winter Park Public Library improves the quality of life of Winter Park residents by responding to their changing needs for information, education, and entertainment.
1052 W. Morse Blvd.Winter ParkWinter Park, FL 32789
April 22, 2022
- Public Relations
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Must be at least 18