3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Northshore Senior Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Volunteer Position: Website (WordPress) Guru!
Purpose/Objective: Assist with any website updates and needs.
Location: Bothell Senior Center or Remote
- Update website with content/media when needed
- Must be competent with using WordPress
- Adding new media
- Creating Pages
- Overall aesthetic of the website
- Configuration of content and media
- Maintain communication with team lead concerning the direction of the website.
- Must complete a volunteer application, sign a volunteer agreement and authorize a background check. All of these items will be completed prior to starting.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination prior to start date. Proof of vaccination required. Individuals may request exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons.
Time Commitment: This position requires around 4+ hour shift per month. There will also be a training period associated with this position (see below).
Training/Support Provided: Individual, one-on-one training will be provided as needed. This training will be provided by the Volunteer Leader or other experienced volunteer, as assigned.
Why Volunteer at NSC? Northshore Senior Center’s vision is a community where older adults and
About Northshore Senior Center
10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell, WA 98011, US
The Northshore Senior Center promotes healthy living & well-being in our community through programs, services, resources and civic engagement. We envision a community where everyone of all ages leads full, healthy and inspired lives.
The Northshore Senior Center is a fun, vibrant community hub, buzzing with activity. Through our nutrition programs, humanities classes (arts, literature, cultural exploration), activities for physical and mental well-being, local field trips and a multitude of social services-including programs for adults of all ages with special needs and family caregivers - we take pride in having helped develop several national models that have demonstrated a positive impact on the well-being of older adults. We strive to ensure that people engaged in our myriad programs and services receive the holistic support they need in an enthusiastic and positive atmosphere. Founded in 1972, the Northshore Senior Center is a local, non-profit organization. Our service area is primarily Bothell, Kenmore, Woodinville, Juanita, Mill Creek, Northeast King County and Southeast Snohomish County.
10201 E RIVERSIDE DRBothell, WA 98011
October 27, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training