Technology Outreach and Events Management Volunteer (4-5 hrs/week)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bridges for Enterprise
Commitment: 4-5 hrs/week. Background in technology preferrable. Background in event management and outreach strategies highly desirable.
At BfE, we strive to develop innovative and relevant products for our users through an ever growing base of student and professional developers. To improve the way we code, retain our brightest talents, and rally the team towards a common goal. We actively engage with our developers and mentors across the world to monitor project progress and offer resources and support wherever needed. To build a community of passion, trust and mutual learning, we organise events and initiatives to facilitate knowledge sharing covering a wide spectrum of technical domains, with a focus on technology for social goods.
You may also find out more about Technology at BfE here.Responsibilities
- Tech Partnership Initiatives. Assist in establishing and maintaining partnerships with technology partners, support reach and presence strategy in partner communities and events.
- Tech Events Management. Support event coordination and initiatives to promote knowledge sharing, community building and public interest in technology for social good.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to BfE’s cause
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Experience with virtual event platforms and ticket systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of relevant software (Canva, GSuite)
- An opportunity to join the global team in a large global nonprofit and network with people across different disciplines who share a joint passion in social entrepreneurship and startups
- Build your personal connections in the tech industry while expanding BfE’s reach
- Constant interactions with a growing global community of diverse, talented and passionate BfE members across the world
- Making a social impact with your professional skills while further developing them in the business context of an nonprofit incubator
You may apply for this opening here. We accept applications on a rolling basis.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
160 Kemp HouseCity RoadLondon, EC1V 2NXUnited Kingdom
March 22, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK