Board of Directors Secretary
ORGANIZATION: SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
The role of the Secretary is to support the Chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Management Committee. Secretary role is responsible for ensuring meetings are effectively organized and minuted, maintaining effective records and administration, upholding the legal requirements of governing documents, charity law, company law etc. (where relevant), communication and correspondence.
Board Member Job Description
1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepare themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising for the organization.
Social distancing is fulfilled per CDC guidelines and zoom meetings are also offered during most meeting times.
About SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
PO BOX 263122, TAMPA, FL 33685, US
We wear gold for the bravest of superheroes. Being a voice and spreading awareness of pediatric cancer.
We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization who is immensely passionate about helping children as they battle their way through childhood cancer.
Our Mission is to help spread awareness of pediatric cancer; to be the voice for these amazing little heroes. We aim to help fund the treatments and needs of the children and families who don't get to see past the four walls of their hospital room and for those who are battling through the journey of childhood cancer. We aim to remain constant and supportive for the survivors and help keep the legacies alive of the fallen. Most importantly, to help fund research that aims to find less toxic treatments and a cure for pediatric cancer.
3240 Lithia Pinecrest Roadste 103Valrico, FL 33596
March 19, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 20
- 4-12 hours/ month
- data entry skills, computer skills, word and excel proficient, skills navigating websites and virtual research.