- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Marketing Management Volunteer for #SystemsChange at CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Marketing Management Volunteer for #SystemsChange at CrowdDoing
CrowdDoing has convened a leading group of interdisciplinary theorists and
practitioners of systems changed called "#systemschange". We’ve released a
subset of more than 18 months of recordings every fortnight.
○ #systemschange https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KO9FIzCaw
○ "Why do we need combinations of social innovation to achieve operating
leverage for #systemschange?" Jun 9 2020
○ "Making the invisible visible to make systemic change feasible" May 22nd
2020, #systemschange, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiQTycyGFag
○ "Going upstream to prevent harm, a strategy for systemic change",
#systemschange by CrowdDoing.world:
○ ""Alignment Without Agreement- Strategies for Systems Change hosted
by CrowdDoing.world": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNY--SNlQ2Y
○ Context, leverage & systemic change,CrowdDoing.world's discussion of
big history & social innovation:
Volunteer role Description for Marketing Managers
Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by a firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Education and Experience:
Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Communications and Media - Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
Education and Training - Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Administrative - Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and workplace terminology.
- *Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- *Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- *Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- *Learning Strategies Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- *Mathematics Using mathematics to solve problems.
- *Monitoring Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- *Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Science Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- *Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- *Writing Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- *Coordination Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- *Instructing Teaching others how to do something.
- *Negotiation Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- *Persuasion Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- *Service Orientation Actively looking for ways to help people.
- *Social Perceptiveness Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Complex Problem Solving Skills
- *Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Equipment Maintenance Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Equipment Selection Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a Volunteer role.
- Installation Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Operation and Control Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- *Operations Analysis Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Operations Monitoring Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Programming Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Quality Control Analysis Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Repairing Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Technology Design Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Troubleshooting Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- *Judgment and Decision Making Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- *Systems Analysis Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- *Systems Evaluation Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Resource Management Skills
- *Management of Financial Resources Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- *Management of Material Resources Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- *Management of Personnel Resources Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the Volunteer role.
- *Time Management Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Desktop Computer Skills
· SpreadsheetsUsing a computer application to enter, manipulate, and format text and numerical data; insert, delete, and manipulate cells, rows, and columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.
· PresentationsUsing a computer application to create, manipulate, edit, and show virtual slide presentations.
· InternetNavigating the Internet to find information, including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, hypertext references, and transfer protocols; and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail).
· NavigationUsing scroll bars, a mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the computer's operating system. Being able to access and switch between applications and files of interest.
· Word ProcessingUsing a computer application to type text, insert pictures, format, edit, print, save, and retrieve word processing documents.
· GraphicsWorking with pictures in graphics programs or other applications, including creating simple graphics, manipulating the appearance, and inserting graphics into other programs.
· DatabasesUsing a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to communicate the information.
- Requires sitting
- Requires public speaking
- Requires telephone conversations
- Requires use of electronic mail
- Requires writing letters and memos
- Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams
- Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise)
- Requires competition or awareness of competitive pressures
- Includes conflict situations
Impact of Decisions
- Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company
- Opportunity to make decisions without supervision
- Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization
Level of Challenge
- Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals
- Requires being exact or highly accurate
Pace and Scheduling
- Requires meeting strict deadlines
- Requires work with others in a group or team
- Requires work with external customers or the public
- Requires coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities
Responsibility for Others
- Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications, such as design, color, or packaging.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks or developing distribution strategies.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Initiate market research studies, or analyze their findings.
- Confer with legal Volunteer role to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products or services.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of products or services.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
- Develop business cases for environmental marketing strategies.
- Integrate environmental information into product or company marketing strategies, policies, or activities.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales Volunteer role and oversee their daily activities.
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 22, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+