DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
Instructional Design Volunteer CrowdDoing #SystemsChange
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
CrowdDoing has convened a leading group of interdisciplinary theorists and
practitioners of systems changed called "#systemschange". We’ve released a
subset of more than 18 months of recordings every fortnight.
○ #systemschange https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KO9FIzCaw
○ "Why do we need combinations of social innovation to achieve operating
leverage for #systemschange?" Jun 9 2020
○ "Making the invisible visible to make systemic change feasible" May 22nd
2020, #systemschange, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiQTycyGFag
○ "Going upstream to prevent harm, a strategy for systemic change",
#systemschange by CrowdDoing.world:
○ ""Alignment Without Agreement- Strategies for Systems Change hosted
by CrowdDoing.world": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNY--SNlQ2Y
○ Context, leverage & systemic change,CrowdDoing.world's discussion of
big history & social innovation:
We are looking for an aspiring Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. Are you passionate about learning new skills and teaching others? Then this role is for you.
- Designs and develops learning programs in accordance to CrowdDoing's Service Learning model.
- The Junior Instructional Designer will work in consultation with the Learning and Development Lead or Senior Instructional Designers to initiate, develop, implement and evaluate CrowdDoing’s learning initiatives.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with volunteers, focus groups, or consultation with Learning and Development lead or Sr. Instructional Designers.
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for volunteers.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Partners and collaborates with other departments to pilot or implement initiatives that require learning professional support.
Skills & Competencies:
- Sincere commitment to work collaborating with all constituent groups, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Receptive to feedback and is able to work upon areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Actively looks for ways to learn and improve output.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
Learning Strategies , Instructing, Active Listening,Coordination,Critical Thinking , Judgment and Decision Making, Monitoring Social Perceptiveness, Writing, Persuasion Time Management , Complex Problem Solving, Service Orientation, Systems Analysis, Systems Evaluation, Operations Analysis and Negotiation.
Working knowledge of LMS, e-learning content authoring tools, Microsoft office and google suite.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together. Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 22, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Technical Writing
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-15 hours a week
- Comfort in a massively multi-disciplinary environment, sustainability