Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Comida For Familias, Inc.
Comida For Familias, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2019. Our mission is to develop and improve communities through the innovative use of technology with the knowledge and skills of trained individuals. We are motivated by the idea that technology can be utilized to bring people and communities together to solve humanities’ most basic needs. For more information please visit our website. https://www.comidaforfamilias.org/
About the position
Individuals who want to be supervised within the Marketing Coordinator role are welcome to join the Comida For Familias, Inc. An ideal marketing coordinator will plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs with the marketing team, such as determining the demand for services offered by Comida For Familias and similar organizations, and identify potential volunteers, trainees, and affiliates of the organization.
Do you have the ability to
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategies
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings
Best if you have
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Opportunity to learn and get experience working with the team
- Opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills under the supervision
- Experience with different software applications
- Volunteers that are eligible may receive a presidential service award after a certain number of hours
To prepare for orientation:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS (707)716-9325 if you have any questions.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Suisun AvenueSuite E PMB 254San Jose, CA 95121
March 15, 2022