9 people are interested
Social Media / Digital Content Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: SMART Elections
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Run or participate in a transformative social media/digital campaign to improve U.S. elections
You will have the opportunity to:
- Create meaningful change
- Be creative
- Be respected
- Work with a diverse team of thought leaders
You will learn:
- How election reform is pivotal for progress
- To create clear and compelling messaging to communicate our core mission
- Social media strategy - lean into each platform
- To use digital tools to achieve outsized impact from small resources
- Relational organizing
- Authentic communication
- Synthesizing complex information into simple straightforward campaigns to activate engagement
What we are looking for:
Creative, motivated individuals with some experience crafting digital and social media campaigns, who would like to take their skillset to the next level. Positive attitude and ability to work with others collaboratively required. We like to have fun!
- Be part of or lead a team
- Brainstorm on new dynamic campaigns to increase engagement for our innovative nonpartisan project transforming U.S. elections
- Focus on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Respect of perspectives across the political spectrum
- Create written, visual, video and audio content for our social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
- Expand into new platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter Spaces, Podcasts and Radio
- Maintain an impactful, creative and articulate social media presence
- Use campaigns and hashtags to develop meaningful relationships
Some examples of our posts: Twitter (NYT) , Twitter (Fundraising) , Facebook (Forum)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SMART Elections
Remote Organization, No Street, NYC, NY 11226, US
SMART Elections is an innovative, non-partisan project who serves U.S. voters, advocates, election officials and the general public. We are transforming U.S. elections so they are secure, fair, accessible, well-administered and publicly verifiable. We want the public to have full confidence in election results.
SMART Elections is identifying critical problems and motivating the public and officials to address them with secure, efficient systems. We want to ensure that U.S. elections are even-handed, well-run, and publicly verifiable. Our government will be more effective when it is selected in a fair, accurate, transparent, and inclusive process.
View PDF about our ongoing work to transform U.S. Elections.
U.S. elections are experiencing a crisis of security, management, and confidence.
OUR SOLUTION : We work with respected stakeholders and academics to identify problems with our elections. Then we use innovative, fun forums to advocate for recommended reforms. We work locally to educate, connect, and empower communities to improve their elections. We have educated thousands of advocates who watch our forums, attend our documentary screenings, and interact with our website. Elected officials have taken note of our work and asked to collaborate with us.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 14, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Relationship Building
- People 55+