Membership Drive & Engagement Committee Member
ORGANIZATION: BOULDER COUNTY HORSE ASSOCIATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Boulder County Horse Association (BCHA) has been around for over 50 years leaving behind in its wake a positive impact on the equestrian world as it is today. Our mission as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization is to continue to promote, protect, and advocate for the equestrian community of Boulder County through education, recreation, and collaboration. With this mission comes the driving forces behind it; our board of directors and committee members, who have tirelessly volunteered their time for their passion; horses, community, and teaching.
BCHA is seeking dedicated team players to join our organization in several different member roles, or what we like to call, committee members. What's most important is that the role fits your interests and you can share your strengths with us and work together to move our mission forward and bring new ideas and energy to the table. Come join our organization as a:
- Membership Drive & Engagement Committee Member
- Our members and community keep us going! Assist in engaging the equine community of Boulder County by sharing the benefits of joining our great organization!
- Network with local barns and attend equestrian events
- Leverage our database to maintain, grow, and engage current and future members
- Create marketing to attract members
- Brainstorm with the team on new ideas to arouse interest
- Coordinate and execute events and fun!
About BOULDER COUNTY HORSE ASSOCIATION INC
PO BOX 19601, BOULDER, CO 80308, US
The Boulder County Horse Association (BCHA) promotes, protects, and advocates for the equestrian community of Boulder County through education, recreation, and collaboration.
BCHA has been a umbrella organization for all horse-related interests in Boulder County since 1971. Our educational, recreational, and collaborative activities are centered around bringing the horse community together.
PO Box 19601Boulder, CO 80308
March 14, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- 4-6 hours a month plus a 1.5 hour board meeting once per month