E-Newsletter & Creative Writing Committee Member
ORGANIZATION: BOULDER COUNTY HORSE ASSOCIATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Boulder County Horse Association (BCHA) has been around for over 50 years leaving behind in its wake a positive impact on the equestrian world as it is today. Our mission as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization is to continue to promote, protect, and advocate for the equestrian community of Boulder County through education, recreation, and collaboration. With this mission comes the driving forces behind it; our board of directors and committee members, who have tirelessly volunteered their time for their passion; horses, community, and teaching.
BCHA is always seeking dedicated team players to join our organization in several different member roles, or what we like to call, committee members. What's most important is that the role fits your interests and you can share your strengths with us and work together to move our mission forward and bring new ideas and energy to the table. Come join our organization as an:
- E-Newsletter & Creative Writing Committee Member
- Do you like to write? Are you creative and have a knack for using MailChimp? Join BCHA today!
- Create content for our monthly E-Newsletter
- Put together and distribute E-newsletters and updates via Mailchimp
- Interview special Boulder County community members and publish your articles
- Research, write, and inform our community on the equestrian world and MORE in Boulder County
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About BOULDER COUNTY HORSE ASSOCIATION INC
PO BOX 19601, BOULDER, CO 80308, US
The Boulder County Horse Association (BCHA) promotes, protects, and advocates for the equestrian community of Boulder County through education, recreation, and collaboration.
BCHA has been a umbrella organization for all horse-related interests in Boulder County since 1971. Our educational, recreational, and collaborative activities are centered around bringing the horse community together.
PO Box 19601Boulder, CO 80308
January 6, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Environmental Education
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 4-6 hours a month plus a 1.5 hour board meeting once a month