Public Relations Consultant
ORGANIZATION: ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Please visit the new page to apply.
The PR Consultant will:
- Develop a public relations strategy to support the Annual St. Jude Atlanta Gala.
- Collaborate with our National Public Relations team to write and edit press releases and/or articles pertaining to the gala.
- Increase multicultural growth and engagement.
- Increase awareness of event by fostering relationships via multi-channel marketing
- Prepare information for several media outlets & respond to information requests from the media
- Build connections with local influencers and media contacts.
- Develop, review, and enhance content for print, electronic and social media to communicate information to supporters, donors, and volunteers
- Use brand messaging and assets to raise awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Help prep staff and/committee members for any media interviews or public appearances
Core Skills Required:
- Professional experience in public relations in the Atlanta market
- Ability to write well-organized and clear press releases
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail
- Social Media Savvy
- Passion and a true interest in the PR industry
- Applicable knowledge of copywriting and editing
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
53 Perimeter Center E, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30346, US
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.
St. Jude is unlike any other pediatric treatment and research facility. Discoveries made here have completely changed how the world treats children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases. With research and patient care under one roof, St. Jude is where some of today's most gifted researchers are able to do science more quickly
53 Perimeter Center EastSuite 100Dunwoody, GA 30346
March 14, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours weekly
- 6-8 months Commitment