4 people are interested
Fundraising Campaign Volunteer (New York)
ORGANIZATION: Human Appeal
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Human Appeal is a charity in the UK who have been helping people for the last 30 years. We are now expanding into the US and need volunteers to help us grow.
We are recruiting fundraising volunteers to lead their community and networks help us raise vital funds from home so that we can assist and transform the lives of as many people as possible. This is your chance to save lives!
Volunteers are the heart of our charity and the organisation is unable to function without their awe-inspiring dedication. Collectively across all regions, our volunteer super humans have raised over a quarter of a million in 2021! The money raised by our volunteers are a lifeline to our beneficiaries, which will go towards medical packs, clean water projects, education, orphan sponsorship and much more. There is so much for you to get involved with!
- Supporting a Human Appeal project of your choice by fundraising online
- Raising awareness of global issues by sharing Human Appeal media with networks, friends, and family
- Recruiting friends and family to join your fundraising campaign
- Attending weekly virtual volunteers team meetings with a focus on team building
- Working closely with the Volunteers Team or Fundraising staff on a weekly basis
- Opportunity to plan your own fundraising and community event in support of your project
What will you gain?
- First-hand experience and knowledge of the running of an international charity
- Excellent support provided by our staff who will mentor you on your fundraising journey
- A volunteer handbook and orientation to answer all your questions
- Offer to provide references for work and placements after volunteering for 3 months
- The opportunity to attend insightful seminars based on global issues
- Feedback on how to improve your CV
- Interview support
- Opportunity to hone employability skills such as team work, leadership, campaigning, networking, and more
Everyone is welcome regardless of experience and we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and support you need to get the most out of your time at Human Appeal.
Please apply if you are from anywhere in the state of New York
6 More opportunities with Human Appeal
About Human Appeal
Pennine House, Carrs Road, Cheadle, -Greater Manchester SK8 2BL, GB
We are a global humanitarian and development organisation. We save lives, alleviate poverty, transform and empower local communities. Our vision is to become the global agent of change for a just, caring and sustainable world.
Human Appeal is a non-profit organisation working across the globe to strengthen humanity’s fight against poverty, social injustice and natural disaster. Through the provision of immediate relief and the establishment of self-sustaining development programmes, we aim to invest in real, effective solutions.
We work year-round to establish healthcare, education, and livelihood programmes that pave the way for empowered, self-serving communities. We also provide food, medical aid, and disaster relief during emergencies, a critical intervention that saves lives.
Our skilled local teams are able to access some of the most hard-to-reach places in the world, at their most vulnerable of times.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 17, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 16
- There is no minimum commitment. You can do this opportunity in your own time to reach the target.
- Please apply if you are from anywhere in the state of New York