Volunteer Opportunity: Marketing (Social Media)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a non-profit organization created 23 years ago by Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
- Help carry out promotional activities for entrepreneurial programs, fundraisers, and other virtual events (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Use Buffer to manage content schedules.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Experience with Canva, Buffer, and/or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Understand how to utilize social media hashtags.
- Degree in Marketing preferred.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Availability: 15+ hours per week
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
March 11, 2022