5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Washington Autism Alliance
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Brief job description:
WAA is looking for a responsible, organized, detail oriented, and confident Administrative Assistant Volunteer who has experience in project coordination and management, fundraising, and business development. This role will be remote due to building renovations where WAA is located. Please see attachment for more detailed information regarding the position.
* Manage the day-to-day office operations
* Develop office management procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
* Light bookkeeping (purchasing, accounts payable, bank deposits, timesheet processing)
* Manage general email in-box (receive, direct, respond)
* Assist with internal and external projects as requested
* Provide administrative support for the entire team as necessary, including scheduling group meetings,
maintaining calendars, research, providing email support, and creating reports
* Assist and help manage major events, donation and sponsorship procurement, coordinating vendors,
volunteers, event details, and project coordination
* Maintain and organize work as needed and support all teams with any office needs
* Must constantly keep up to date on incoming emails and calls, follow-up, and follow-through
* Other duties as assigned
About Washington Autism Alliance
721 4th Ave. #891, Kirkland, WA 98033, US
We expand access to healthcare, education and services for people with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities in Washington State. See more at: http://www.washingtonautismalliance.org
How we do it:
By Providing pro bono guidance, counseling, coordination, training, resources, and legal support to families and professionals, to help them attain effective autism treatment and socially significant rehabilitative programs statewide. We appreciate you.
The generous donations of time and talent from our dedicated volunteers are instrumental in helping WAA continue its work. It is only with your unwavering support that we are able to help children and adults with ASD to thrive and succeed in life.
721 4th Ave #891,Kirkland, WA 98033
March 10, 2022
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Must be at least 18