Corporate Volunteer Abroad in Nepal
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Volunteer Society Nepal (VSN)Corporate Volunteer Abroad
Volunteer Society Nepal offers a comprehensive variety of Corporate Volunteer Abroad projects for corporate groups to get involved around the world. Our goal is to take the pressure off your organization by arranging safe, rewarding, and enjoyable trips for corporate employees. A corporate volunteer abroad group trip provides great benefits to a community in a developing country. In addition, it generates business value in the form of increased employee engagement and opportunities for team-building. A meaningful and impactful way for professionals to make a difference in the social sector, Corporate Volunteer Abroad is also an effective way for employers to build staff skills. Both freshers and experienced employees can learn how to develop leadership, organizational and teamwork skills. With such benefits of corporate social projects, medium-sized enterprises, start-ups along global giants have begun working on them. This, in turn, is serving the dual purpose of benefiting both the local communities as well as the workforce.Ideas for Corporate Volunteer Abroad:
For corporate groups, we recommend:
- Building Projects - Build a science laboratory or a classroom, library, or sports facilities for a school
- Childcare and Community Projects - Renovate a childcare centre and help teach critical Early Childhood Development Skills
- Child Sponsorship - It is an incredibly powerful way to help one poor child become healthy, well-educated, and empowered.
- Women Empowerment - Teach basic English, Math, life skills, workshop and income-generating methods
- Companies benefit through motivated employees and improved brand and reputation.
- Employees benefit through new skills development, an improved ability to work with people from different cultures, and better communication skills.
- Local communities benefit from the new skills they learned and the services that have been provided by the corporate volunteers.
- Enabling local organizations and communities to have a better understanding of, and engagement with, the private sector.
We understand that employees do not have the liberty to spend 3 - 4 weeks volunteering abroad or locally, hence, we provide tailor-made programs for corporates. If you are a business owner or representative who wants to be part of the corporate volunteer abroad programs please feel free to drop us an email or contact.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Purano SinamangalKathmandu, 44600Nepal
March 10, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME